Published by admin on 04 Jan 2006 at 08:16 pm
Last year I tried to do 55 things, because I am crazy.
This year I hope to accomplish the following:
1. Run the LA Marathon.
2. Take a crap load of pictures.
3. Put said pictures in my 2006 album.
4. Buy said album.
5. Take my vitamins.
6. Pay off Capital One credit card.
7. Do not purchase any new books this year. (I said ‘new’ for a reason, I’m trying out Paperbackswap and I’m not counting that as ‘new’.)
8. Continue not smoking, even after the marathon.
9. Finish RH script.
10. Get my old school Canon 35mm camera fixed.
11. Get my new school Canon Rebel fixed.
12. Write a short story.
13. Or two.
And that’s enough for a year. I hope to remain healthy and happy and continue on this Zen journey I’ve just begun. This year is going to be awesome!