Published by admin on 26 Feb 2017 at 02:10 pm
Read to the boys every day.
Read 25 books (9/25) (not related to above)
I finished Feed and Daughter of Smoke and Bone. So, I liked Feed, but it was a little too close to home for my personal science fiction reading during the current state of affairs preference. Daughter of Smoke and Bone, OH MY GOD. I wanted it to last forever, but also wanted to know what happens and there are two more and I immediately requested them from the library
Reduce debt to 45% of credit available (the amount of debt I’m carrying is my biggest stressor)
Yeah, nothing new this week.
Get a mammogram
This is just going to sit here and mock me all year, isn’t it.
Go to the gym 30 times (4/30)
One time! I’m done beating myself up for only making it one time. I think.
15 minutes of standing for every hour sitting at work
Still not working. 2 more weeks.
Floss every day
Floss, floss, floss. I missed one day because I went out for drinks and got home kind of drunk and didn’t give af. I flossed in the morning reflexively. I might have made a new habit, guys!
Eat vegetables one time a week (8/52)
Smoothies 4 LYFE.
Break phone addiction (phone off at 10pm at night and away when I’m not taking pictures or checking email at home)
Get acupuncture 5 times (1/5)
Nothing new to report here.
Go on 10 dates with Seth (4/10)
We went for an afternoon walk AND a cocktail on Friday and it was very nice.
Go away without the kids with Seth
We were here. Together. Not away.
100 acts of resistance (26/100)
So, this year so far I’ve:
- Marched in the Women’s March in LA
- Donated money to an artist creating resistance artwork
- Called my Congressman, Ted Lieu, to thank him for boycotting the election
- Signed up for Swing Left to volunteer for CA-25 get out the vote activities
- Set up automatic monthly donation to ACLU
- Donated money to Yosemite National Park
- Faxed Dianne Feinstein’s office as I wasn’t able to get through to her LA or her DC office.
- Bought three shirts from Jen Tally, 10% of her profits are going to the National Park Service.
- Faxed Senator Feinstein’s office (again) re: Sessions and DeVos.
- Sent postcards to Senators Feinstein and Harris re: Why I Marched.
- Postcard to Trump to release his taxes
- Postcard to Trump that he’s wrong about a lot of things. (Quoted President Teddy Roosevelt…)
- Called Congressman Ted Lieu to thank him for his opposition to the #muslimban
- Postcard to Trump telling him that he should listen to Hamilton, it might help him understand how terrible he is.
- Left message for Senator Kamala Harris asking her to vote no on Price.
- Called Congressman Lieu to thank him for co-sponsoring H.R. 804 and to ask him to pressure Trump to release his taxes.
- Faxed Kamala Harris re: no Price
- Faxed Feinstein re: no on Price
- Postcard to Trump asking him (politely, if I do say so myself) to release his taxes
- Postcard to Trump and McConnell with “Nevertheless, We Persist.”
- Called Senate Committee on Homeland Security to oppose Bannon on the NSC.
- Called Rep. Ted Lieu re: Trump/Flynn/Russia
- Called Sen. Harris re: Russia/Flynn/Trump (Faxed too)
- Faxed Sen. Feinstein re: Russia/Flynn/Trump
- Called Rep. Ted Lieu to thank him for his support of trans rights.
- Called Sen. Harris to ask her to stand with the Sioux Tribe and do whatever she can to stop the DAPL.
30 days of face care in a row (30/30) – Finished in January
Get my teeth cleaned (DONE – February 15)
(Amazon links are affiliate links.)