Published by admin on 13 Sep 2013 at 10:31 am
I was all worked up about something on my morning walk with Moe today. I had sources to site, I had feelings to express, I had things to say! And now that Moe is napping all I can think about is how do I get Moe to eat more without making it the huge battle it has become. And will it require cooking? So, basically my brain is a mom brain now which used to seem like the worst thing in the world to me. Now I’m just like, uh, did someone move my toast? And then I realize I ate it.
Here are a list of things my brain has been whirling about lately:
1. My mom- I miss her and I’m sure she’d give me some eye-roll worthy advice about Moe’s eating habits, but hey, she’d be here and that would be better than the reality.
2. A backyard and no upstairs neighbors. These two things would make my life so much better.
3. Hotels and why I love them so much. None of my clutter is there. And clutter that is there is cleaned up daily by a person I don’t have to talk to.
4. Trader Joe’s Veggie Chips. I ate a whole bag in a day and a half.
5. Moe’s sleep habits and how we’ve created a monster.
6. Our European trip and how I haven’t written about it yet.
That’s the most I can muster right now. More later. Probably much later.
4 Responses to “Failing memory”