I went to the book party for The Modern Girls Guide to Life at the W hotel. And now that I mentioned the W hotel, I must say, they love to talk about their design. We get it. You designed a nice hotel. And blah, blah, blah, design, design, design. And now that I think of it, they actually don’t ‘talk’ about their design, but all the employees seem sooo smug about it. I don’t know what I’m saying so- Here’s the bathroom.
And the stairs -
And Jonah -
But really what I want to talk about is the Modern Girl Martini. Yum.
Something else (grenadine, maybe?)
The Modern Girl Martini
1. Will leave you with no hangover.
2. Will lead you to believe $12 for valet parking isn’t that bad.
3. Will make you dream about drinking gallons of Allie’s water, and in that dream believe that Allie would want you not to drink that water.
4. Will convince you that taking pictures of a bathroom isn’t embarassing at all.
5. Will wipe your memory of any feelings you had about eating McDonald’s post Super Size Me.
I love the Modern Girl Martini. The book looks great too.